Kim Kardashian In Playboy - Shows her Boobs,Ass,Pussy

Add to Flipboard Magazine.


Sometimes it’s nice to bring out the classics, isn’t it? I already had a mean dislike of Kim Kardashian going on when she posted for Playboy but when I saw the pictures, I had to give credit where credit was do. The lady looked fantastic. Now that some time has passed and my feelings for Kim had softened a little bit, I can look at the photos a bit more objectively. Yup. Still hot. Kim has an incredible body. I love her curves. I also love her confidence. This is a woman that knows how to turn it on for the camera. Of course I’m still not exactly Kim’s biggest fan but the girl looks good. I can’t even try to deny it.


Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy 
Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy Kim Kardashian in Playboy